Sunday, November 2, 2008

sports day in my school today

it was the yearly sport day in my school today ... i m the qi shou of the prefect group ... haha ... very special de cos i walk the first ... all the yun dong yuan is behind us ... n after that i go to help some teachers to do thing but in the end also nothing to do ... then the wai sen suddemly come and find me say i got ba he ... then i go and ask xu lao shi ... xu lao shi say got 1 girl din come so i have 2to replace her ... then i go and ask my mum and dad go back home n take my ti yu yi come ... then i change ... actually i m green group 1 ... then now i have to help the blue group ... dou guai that wai sen last time give wrong info to xu lao shi say i m blue group 1 ... u see lah ... and now i have to go and help the blue group ... if i m in the green group ... then my group is the second ady... now leh the blue group even third also din have very diu lian leh ... but nvm lah ... i won the ba he third prize haha ... i got my first sport de jiang pai ... haha ... my sis n bro is the yellow group 1 but my bro is not yun dong yuan ... my sis is ... she took part in the chuan qiu jie li ... she won the first ... so gud ...

0 comments: