Tuesday, November 11, 2008

so happy about the good news

It was std 4 and 5 english story-telling competition today in my school. Jasmine, Pui Kay and me is the MC.so we had busy for a day until about 12 pm like that only the competition finish.It was very tired.After that, i went back to my class to rest.But when i went into my classroom, then got a friend say 诗敏回来了,说到曹操,曹操就到... then i very surprised, then teacher called me...i thought got what important thing ... ceh...only want to ask me the thing about the thing that i want to take back my money...afterward, i went to my place and took my 'ji nian ce' for my friends to write.When i am giving it to 1 of my friends, teacher called me again. She say congratulations to me.I was shocked.Then she say i got the first in the whole std 6 and i m the 全校模范生...actually i already know i am the 全校模范生 ... haha so happy...then i will get my prizes in this thursday.This thursday is my school 毕业典礼,有点不舍得because so fast we have to 分离...really不舍得...

0 comments: