Sunday, November 9, 2008

so tired but so happy but gt some angry lah

i wake up very early today even though is sunday cos my school got canteen day and i need to go to school...i reach school about 7 am...my whole family also got go(dad,mum,me,bro and sis)...and when i just reach there...hon ask me do thing ady...then i say i put my thing in the class first...then i chat in the class for a while with teng, jas, yuyan and jovie...then we go down... hon ask teng and me go and take cos we are 'wu pin zu' 1 ... so many boxes...wow so many things... hong xin mum sponser us a lot of shoes and many people buy...then 2 of us arrange them on the table...so many thing not enough place also...i arrange ady then i ask teng to jaga the stall first cos i need to go to help lin lao shi to do sth...i give the gold scissors to the 'gui bing' to cut the thing...then i go back to the stall...jovie also there...then 2 of them go away and left me 1 person there only...so sad...then some shoe not yet put the price... i ask auntie(hong xin de mum) need to put what price ... many people come and buy things...very busy and angry cos teng and jovie not there...only auntie help me...then about 11.15 am like that...sau sau come and find me...he say want to go to the gui wu...but i say now i very busy got a lot of sheng yi...i say 12 pm then he ok loh...but then also until 12.30pm only we go...but sau sau din go cos he have to go back home ady...we go to wei lao shi de gui wu first then we rest for a while and go to the xiao you de gui wu...omg..i fell down in the xiao you de gui wu there...so pain hurt my leg...then after i go back to my stall there ...yuyan n kok they all go back to their food de stall there...jovie din go gui wu she help me to jaga the stall, thx ar jovie...not so many people buy things ady then i go and find kok then we go buy food to eat...eat ady then i go back to my stall ... is almost 2 pm adiy..2.30 pm like that more and more people come and buy thing then we very busy, 3 ppl help also not enough...teng and me count coupon, jovie sell thing...then about 3 .15 pm like that is the 'bi mu li' then i go to the hall there to help lin lao shi...our class din take the' qi ye jiang' but ady very good lah cos ady 'chao yue wo men de mu biao' more than rm5000...then after that i go and pick the rubbish...and jas and teng and liao ming wei and my bro,sis,mum...my dad also got help to carry the table...haha全家出动来帮忙 so good leh...duno fung didi got angry me or not...haiz...cos i today din 陪him lah... before 12 pm like that i very busy cant 陪him ... then when i want to go gui wu, want to find him but cant find him ... then 算了...after gui wu want to find him ... also cant him but got saw his 3rd sis (ee may)...i think he went back ady...hope he din angry with me ...

0 comments: