Sunday, February 21, 2010

Chinese New Year 2010

Went back to hometown.
Perak, I'm back!!!

On the halfway, Dad stopped at Tapah to eat something,
my bro and I left in the car because we didn't want to go down.
We asked dad to buy us some waffles.
Then my bro asked,"姐,爸买Daily Fresh 的waffle 给我们啊?"
Then I said," 要不然leh, Monthly Fresh ar?"
Swt!!!!
Went to Penang Queensbay Mall on 18-2-2010 with my 舅舅, 舅母, their 3 children.
Went to Queensbay Mall to see Su Keat kor kor to buy a new camera,
CANON IXUS 95 IS,
quite nice, i choose the silver colour.
After that, went to have our lunch at Canton-I.










茉莉仙子


cute cute piggie pao

After lunch, met up with Sook Ling jie jie and her boyfriend, Stephen Kor Kor. They joined our journey.

Went to visit 舅母's relatives.


This chair is 100++ years old in my 舅母's relatives' house.


Went to Kek Lok Si.
Stay there for about 4 hours.


0 comments: