Saturday, October 31, 2009

Prefects Installation 2009

New uniform with a new smart look, wow! A person's looks can change a lot by what he/she is wearing. Especially, Hong Liang, when he is wearing the prefect uniform, he looks like his brother, our pkp2, Hong Ken, more taller, but of course the size also look bigger. Kai Yuan not bad too, also looks taller. Many handsome guys and pretty girls suddenly appear too becuase of the white uniform, makes us look more yeng!

I was chosen to sing the prefects song during the installation. I think many people were shocked when they said out my name and said that I will be leading all the new prefects to sing. Wan Ting said I very yeng when singing the song. Actually I think not loh, I am just as normal as who am I when singing the song.

Today, really super high! Extremely high! High-gei! A few of us in 1A4 stil compete who is the highest. Going to be more high on this Friday at A&W.

Congrats to our new
pkp3 - Xi Rong

pkp4 - Jia Yun

setiausaha - Hong Liang

ketua disiplin - Hui Yi

ketua kebersihan - Zi Jun

0 comments: