Saturday, September 5, 2009

班上大改革

Our beloved KT - Jasmine Lee,
cant stand some students that always making noise in the class,
so during the chinese lesson, she decided to ask Pn Lim to 大改革, change our places.

Unfortunately, the not-too-talkative boy, ren yi , who was sitting in front of kah wey ( kah wey sits beside me) , was changed to CHAN ZHI YANG, the most talkative person in my class.

When the teacher was teaching, he took Kah Wey's pencil case and play with it. After that, he took some paper and threw at me!!! He is disturbing me to study!!! As he was talkative, I sometimes will follow, but we have made a promise. It is when we talk, we cannot talk very loud, and we cant talk when the teacher is teaching, we can only talk when we have finish our work or during relief period, if not can't talk !!! Is this a silly promise? How can people don't talk???

But I feel happy because when zhi yang changed his place to here, he is more quiet compare to where he was sitting last time. Firstly, because the person who sits beside him, Ming Wei, doesn't talk too much to him and secondly, I am always controlling him not to talk so much, so he is always complaining he wants to change place, because here is too boring! :D

0 comments: