Friday, July 31, 2009

Yes, I did it!

After the prefect intake test and interview, finally i go into the third round --- probationer. I am super + very + extremely HAPPY today, keep smiling after school, like a mad person. Well, so now i have to meletakkan jawatan ketua tingkatan saya, actually i not really want to do that but because of the probationer of the prefect, i will do so. My class the four ajk all have been chosen to be the probationer, my lovely pkt and bendahari even cry today because they really 不舍得 to meletakkan jawatan mereka. The most funny thing is after Pn Cheam see us for a short briefing today, four of us keep helping teacher to do works in the science lap( we are having science lesson), i mean the works that ajk usually do, we even argue , omg. After i put the key to the bilik guru, the people in my class keep calling me kt, they said this is the last tme they call me kt, swt! Get my probationer badge, love it very much, muacks muacks muacks! Hope can pass the probation, and become prefect next year, same goes to my friends too! Good Luck!

3 comments:

lolz liting said...

人,要往前走!有机会,就必须好好把握! 加油! U CAN DO IT!!! (yay! i'm the first to leave commet, muakakakaka xD)

♥ Shi Min 诗敏 ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥ Shi Min 诗敏 ♥ said...

Don't worry!I will 好好把握